VIDEO CONVERGENCE TRAINING
ORGANIZED AND FACILITATED two sessions of Video Convergence Training — Louisville and Cincinnati — for Gannett that saw more than 40 photographers, reporters and editors from The Cincinnati Enquirer become fully immersed and versed in all facets of video production.
KEPT ART, COPY-EDITING, DESIGN AND PHOTO STAFF MEMBERS abreast of acknowledgments, content concerns and mission deviations through a series of informative and highly visual newsletters, steering committee assignments and cross-departmental brown-bag luncheons.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Gannett Co.’s Leadership 5.0 for Young Executives (2010 Employee Development & Succession Plan).
- Reporting With Social Media Tools, (Steve Buttry).
- Video Convergence Training (1. Louisville; 2, Cincinnati)
- Television Studio & Avid Editing (Telecommunications Board of Northern Kentucky).
- Kouzes Posner Leadership Practices Inventory.
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.
- Appraising Employee Performances.
- Leadership and Motivation.
- Managing Conflict in the Workplace.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making.
- Digital Imaging For Photojournalists (FlintGroup).
- Search Engine Optimization.
- SCORE: Starting & Growing Your Business.
THE POYNTER INSTITUTE FOR MEDIA STUDIES
- Innovations in Design Management.
- Type Talk with Roger Black.
- Design and the Use of QuarkXPress.
QUARK, INC. Denver, Colo.
- ServicePlus, 1994, 1995, 1996
- Quark Publishing System, 1995
- Immedia, 1996
- Thunder Lizard Productions, QuarkXPress, 1997, 1998; Design, 1999